Someone needs to talk to your data...
- What you do when you need your web application to talk to Infusionsoft or vice versa?
- Do you have a special need that Infusionsoft doesn't handle out-of-the-box?
- Do you need to have data displayed on screen in a certain format or fashion?
We specializing in customized API integrations.
Do you need to access your Infusionsoft database in a way that returns queries quickly and without using an exorbitant amount of Infusionsoft tokens?
Our API integrations may be just what your need of.
As an Infusionsoft Certified Developer, I've been working with integrations to Infusionsoft database and other custom applications for the past seven years. Back in 2009 I started working with Infusionsoft data and their API, which stands for "Application Programming Interface".
Since then I have spent literally thousands of hours in projects determining the best way to get the data out of Infusionsoft and displayed on screen and to be used by other custom applications in the most efficient way possible.
Does it already exist?
I'm a firm believer that there is no reason to have to reinvent the wheel. What that means is that if there is an API integration that already exist for your need, I will try to steer you in that direction. As we discuss your API project, I will try to direct you to some other services out there that have already been created for specific needs if the service exists.
If there is not an integration that's already been created, then here's the path that I follow to determine if we are the right fit.
Getting Your Project Started
- Project Scope. A brief 20 minute call to discuss your project and what you need to have completed is the first step. In this call we will discover the length, breadth and depth of your application needs and determine the best way to move forward in providing a solution.
- Project Specification. If we decide that your project is within the realm of suitability and we determine that there is an initial desire to move forward, we will develop a project specification for your application.
- Project Execution. Once we decide on the scope and the specifications involved, will move forward to code your project within those specifications. Depending on the depth of the project. We will set dates to review project milestones.
- Project Delivery. We will deliver your project on time and according to your specifications. We review all the functionality of your project to be certain that meets the scope to which we originally agreed.
- Project Maintenance. After the project has been fully delivered and is in use in a live environment, will make periodic reviews to be certain that all is functioning as it should be.
We take great pride in fully functioning applications on which businesses can depend and fully embrace as a part of their technology solution, integrating Infusionsoft into their systems.
More about API Services and Automate Today
Just as in real life, sometimes software programs do not play well with others. Automate Today can ensure that your various software capabilities integrate seamlessly and efficiently with each other through the use of API. It might sound a little scary, but API isn’t as complicated as you might think.
The term API refers to an application programming interface which is basically just a set rules and services that allows software applications to follow and communicate with each other under a controlled set of specifications.
We have coined the term "EWI", which stands for Easy Web Interface. With EWI we help you construct and implement easy to understand contact sequences that your staff are able to trigger based on real-time interaction with your clients.
API integration can sync your Customer Relationship Management system with proposal or project management software, your accounting and finance management systems with payment gateways, and provides the means to incorporate additional add-on programs, giving you a custom made-for-you system that does everything you need and more.
Seamlessly integrated programs will reduce data entry and double handling – diminishing the possibility of human error and freeing up valuable time and resources that can be put to use on sales and marketing.
So why do you need Automate Today? Why couldn’t you just use any generic web developer/programmer? You may hire the best programmer in the world, but without a deep understanding of the inner workings of Infusionsoft – how it’s put together, how to manipulate it, how the data is structured – they will not be able to get the full functionality out of it that Automate Today can.
Automate Today will enable you to tap into the unlimited possibilities of the Infusionsoft API. Whether it’s a simple project or a large deployment, we will work with you and your team to deliver on time, and on budget.